Now that, we’ve WhatsApp web, you can use WhatsApp on more than one devices on the same time.
The world of smartphones is evolving. Their use has become so frequent that having only one phone (or a single SIM card) is not enough. In fact, many people have begun to use dual-SIM mobile phones, or two devices for different purposes. There’s usually one for the family and one for work (or, in some cases, for lovers!). The reasons may be different, but the problem is that one phone is simply not enough anymore.
How to install WhatsApp accounts on two different phones with whatsapp web?
to start with, make sure both telephones have a web connection and WhatsApp installed.
At this factor, do the following:
- Make sure to have WhatsApp updated to the modern day model available.
- Open the second phone’s browser (Chrome, Firefox or Safari) and visit WhatsApp web.
- From the browser’s settings select the “desktop site” mode.
- If the computer version has been effectively activated, you will see a QR code at the page.
- On the primary smartphone, go to Settings > WhatsApp web (this step will activate the QR code scanner).
- Now, experiment the QR code that looks on the display of the second one smartphone with the first telephone’s digicam. it’s going to not take a good deal time.
- Once the scan is complete, the account of the first phone will be automatically activated on the second one.That’s all! Now, in case you completed all steps effectively, you’ll have the same WhatsApp account active on both phones.
Do permit me recognize if you are still going through any problem in getting matters operating as in step with your want. Comment below if you need I can help you in resolving if you are stuck somewhere.